Pages

August 28, 2013

Reminders-A post by Chloe

I don't really know what to post, as I still am not certain on what type of blog this is, so here's a guest post from my friend Chloe;if you have any ideas, please let me know!

No matter who you are and what you do, promise me you’ll ALWAYS remember this:

-You are beautiful.

-You are incredible.

-Nobody else has the exact same talents as you.

-Nobody else has the right to tell you how to live.

-You can do anything you set your mind to.

-Everyone in the world has a purpose.

-You are capable of many things.

-Everyone deserves to live a life worth living.

-Size does not equal amount of skill.

-Everyone and everything holds an equal amount of importance, boy or girl, tall or short, human or animal.

-Humans are animals.

-One little word is enough to change the world forever.

-Love makes the world go around

-It’s never too late to do what you think is right

-Change may be tough, but we are strong, and we can face it.

-It’s alright to let your feelings and emotions show.

-Bravery does not mean not being scared.

-Nobody is perfect.

-”Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me” is a lie.

-Do not be ashamed if you are hurt. Emotions are natural and healthy.

-Things will turn out okay. Always.

-You are well-loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to comment. It is appreciated! I want you to know that you are an amazing person, very considerate and kind. Please show that in each comment. I want nobody's feelings to be hurt as they read my blog.